Spotlighting the Indie Author is a podcast featuring independent authors and their works. We do this with Book Reviews and Interviews with a dab of writing wisdom tossed in.
The book reviews will be split 80% indie author, 20% main stream authors. Every review will be honest and when needed brutal. Along with the review the hosts will award 1 to 5 stars to the book. They will also cover what can be learned from the author of that book. These bits of wisdom will help indie authors become better writers by learning a new technique and/or avoiding mistakes.
99% of the interviews/conversations will be of indie authors. These shows can be about a book launch or a new release that is coming out soon, or general conversation about writing. The other 1% is for main stream authors who may pop in on occasions. During an interview/conversation one of the host will ask an off the wall question that leaves the interviewee/guest shaking their head.
Episode 7: Book Review We’re all Liars…101 Ways to Live the Truth - Special Guest Robert Biehn Author
July 1st, 2020 | 36 mins 28 secs
book review we’re all liars…101 ways to live the truth, book reviews, indie author, interview robert biehn, interviews, ms, ms warrior, robert biehn, self-help, we’re all liars
Book Review of "We're all Liars...101 Ways to Live the Truth" by Robert Biehn. Are you like George Washington and never tell a lie? Maybe the Cherry tree story was made up? When you are asked, "How do I look?" Do you reply “You look great”, to spare feelings. Did you know that just because you are together, doesn’t mean you should be. Join us and our Special Guest Robert Biehn to learn more about living the truth.
June 15th, 2020 | 38 mins 32 secs
debut novel, elite nazi schools, germany, hilter, historical fiction, lauren robinson, new book release, northern ireland author, the boy who saw in colours, ww 2
No matter what type of genre you like, whether you enjoy history and historical fiction, or prefer a heart-filled story about humanity itself Lauren Robinson has written a novel for you. Join us as Lauren Robinson discusses The Boy Who Saw In Colours
June 4th, 2020 | 14 mins 45 secs
avery sterling, j.b. lion, ja stone, john w wood, lauren robinson, muerte - death it's what i do, red sandy cat detective, robert biehn, the boy who saw in colours, the cardinals code, the seventh spark, we’re all liars 101 ways to live the truth
Episode 5 of Spotlighting the Indie Author is going to be a little different from the previous episodes. The hosts Joseph Clay and Kelli Winkler will be discussing the books and guest that will be featured on Spotlighting the Indie Author in the last six months of 2020.
May 15th, 2020 | 41 mins 29 secs
669 brimstone circle, demons of the jungle, interview of joseph clay, podcast, witch's dilemma, writing tips
Today’s Podcast, Episode 4 is sure to be filled with excitement and packed full of attitude along with being a ton of fun. Why? This is Nina Turnipseed's first interview ever and her guest, the man himself, Joseph Clay, Indie Author, Entrepreneur, and Nina's boss.
Nina is on a quest to find out what makes Joseph tick. Her questions won’t be easy ones.
May 1st, 2020 | 23 mins 49 secs
book review, erotica, g michelle, independent author, interviews, podcast, promise me always, spotlighting the indie author
Nina Turnipseed is flying solo in Episode 3 of Spotlighting The Indie Author. Nina will be reviewing Promise Me Always by: G. Michelle an Indie Author. Promise Me Always falls in the genre of Romantic Erotica. This is G. Michelle's first published novel....
April 11th, 2020 | 3 mins 1 sec
indie book reviews, indie interviews, indie publishing, online magazine., publishing advice, writing tips, writting advice
What is Spotlighting the Indie Author all about? The Show Teaser answers all your questions and introduces you to Nina Turnipseed and Joseph Clay the hosts of Spotlighting the Indie Author. The hosts do this while trying their best not to get on each other’s nerves, which hardly ever happens. They couldn’t even make it three minutes.
April 1st, 2020 | 25 mins 31 secs
book blurb, cover art, indie author, line/scence breaks, phillip margolin, sleight of hand, the perfect alibi, woman with a gun, writing tips
Joseph Clay is flying solo in Episode 2 of Spotlighting The Indie Author. This episode is more than a book review of Woman With A Gun* by: Phillip Margolin. Joseph, after the review covers what the Independent Author can learn from Phillip Margolin's writing style...
February 26th, 2020 | 10 mins 14 secs
hotel 66, independent author, joseph clay, joseph e clay dot com podcast, michael king, nina turnipseed, podcast, writing tips, writing wisdom
Book Review of Hotel 66 written by Independent Author Michael King. How many stars will Nina and Joseph award this book? Will the book make the cut or deemed not worth the readers time or money. Maybe the tale deserves a round of applause from Nina and Joe?