What books are scheduled to be reviewed on Spotlighting the Indie Author for the remainder of 2020? Who will be the guestS on the shows? Join Joseph and Kelli for Episode 5 of Spotlighting the Indie Author to find out. Plus Kelli and Joseph will share how to get your book reviewed and/or be a guest on the show.
- Intro/Outro and Credit Music: Thriller Announcement 5 - by Zigi 2, Courtesy of Free Sound
- Podcast Background Music: Never Stop Dreaming - by Crescent Music, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
- (Footsteps) Sound effect Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
- Sound effect Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
- Sound effect Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of Free Sound.
Note: Host Leaving Podcast was mixed on Audacity using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound and Frying Pan Impact along with Door Slam 2.
Books and Authors
The Boy Who Saw in Colours
- Paper and Hardback - Book Depository
- eBook - Amazon - Barnes and Noble
- Audio Excerpt
- Video Book Trailer
- Blog - What The F*** Is Synesthesia?
- Website – (At the time of this podcast Robert’s website was having technical difficulties.)
- We’re all Liars…101 Ways to Live the Truth
John W Wood
- Website – (None Found)
- Red Sandy Cat Detective
- The Seventh Spark (At time of this publication The Seventh Spark had yet to release.
Avery SterlingSupport Spotlighting the Indie Author