A 12 year old boy, Josef is growing up in Germany during the Nazi uprising, and World War II. Will he survive, will his family stay intact? Does the family support The Mustached Man or are they divided. All the answers to those questions can be found in The Boy Who Saw Colours a Literary Titan Book Award winner written by Lauren Robinson.
Nina Turnipseed and Joseph Clay review this novel on today’s show and answer the question, will The Boy Who Saw in Colours earn a round of applause or be tossed in trash below?
The Author - Lauren Robinson
- Spotlighting the Indie Episode 6: Special Guest - Author Lauren Robinson - The Boy Who Saw in Colours
The Book - The Boy Who Saw in Colours
- Paper and Hardback - Book Depository
- eBook - Amazon - Barnes and Noble
- Audio Excerpt
- Video Book Trailer
- Blog - What The F*** Is Synesthesia?
Websites/Blogs/Reference Links, mentioned in todays podcast
- Book Review - Woman With a Gun by Phillip Margolin
- Joseph E Clay Dot Com
- The Corral
- ThunderHorse Publishing
- Episode 8 Produced and Directed by Joseph Clay - Edited and mixed by Joseph Clay and Kelli Winkler.
- Spotlighting the Indie Author is hosted by Fireside
- Spotlighting the Indie Author Blog
- The contact information for the hosts on todays show can be found on the Podcast Website under the appropriate tabs. Note, Caleb Winkler can be contacted through his mother Kelli Winkler.
Become a Partner
For other ways to help visit our Affiliates/Sponsors Page
- Intro/Outro: Thriller Announcement 5 - by Zigi 2, Courtesy of Free Sound
- Applause 3 - by Sander Motions, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Drum Roll Please – by Scheffler, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
- Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
- Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- News Intro - Recorded by Maximilien, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
Note: Host Leaving Podcast was mixed using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound and Frying Pan Impact along with Door Slam 2.
This was episode #8, a 2020 production of Spotlighting the Indie Author, a Joseph E Clay Dot Com Podcast.Support Spotlighting The Indie Author