Welcome to Episode 9: Book Review - Muerte - Death is What I Do, by John W. Wood; With Special Guest John W. Wood
Within the shadows of the US Government, a decision has been made to declare war on the drug trade. Only a few know about this no holds-barred-war.
Colonel Ethan Wade, USMC, has been assigned to place a mole within the Mexican Cartel. Colonel Wade calls upon a man from within his Black Ops team, Ricardo 'Rico' Garcia, also known by his Marine handle, 'Muerte.'
Rico is known within black ops as a Speed-Killer, and is given free rein to do whatever needs to be done to destroy the drug trade.
Join Nina Turnipseed and Joseph Clay as they review this action packed thriller, plus talk to the author John W. Wood about this tale and others he has penned. Will Muerte - Death is What I Do earn a round of applause or be tossed in trash below?
The Author - John W. Wood
The Book - Muerte - Death is What I Do
- All of John W Woods books in all formats can be purchased from Amazon.
Websites/Blogs/Reference Links, mentioned in todays podcast
- Episode 9 Produced, Directed and Edited by Joseph Clay
- Spotlighting the Indie Author is hosted by Fireside
- Spotlighting the Indie Author Blog
- The contact information for the hosts on todays show can be found on the Podcast Website under the appropriate tabs.
Become a Partner
For other ways to help visit our Affiliates/Sponsors Page
Voice Over Talent.
- Dan Balog
- Applause 3 - by Sander Motions, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Drum Roll Please – by Scheffler, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
- Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
- Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- News Intro - Recorded by Maximilien, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
Note: Host Leaving Podcast was mixed using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound and Frying Pan Impact along with Door Slam 2.
This was episode #9, a 2020 production of Spotlighting the Indie Author, a Joseph E Clay Dot Com Podcast.Support Spotlighting The Indie Author