Issue 162 * Blog 41-2020 * Read Time: 2 Mins. * Post Category: Podcast Notes
Podcast Title: Book Review – Decoding the Rapture by Joey Andolini
Todays Show Technical Data
- Kelli Winklers Voice Over segments recorded offsite by Kelli Winkler.
- Todays show was recorded with the Rode Caster Pro using the following Mic. Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone - Joseph Clay's voice was recrded to the Rode Caster Pro, MicroSD Card.
- DAW's - Mixing, Post-Production and Editing with Audacity. Final post-production by Alitu
- Episode 15 was Directed and Produced, Mixed and Edited by Joseph E Clay Dot Com.
Sound Effect Credits
- News Intro - Recorded by Maximilien, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
- Drum Roll Please – by Scheffler, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Host Leaving Podcast was mixed using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible, Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible and Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of FreeSound.
We Need Your Help
Our services are free to all, we cover all expenses. We have enlisted the listeners to help us offset some of the cost of the podcast and magazine. If you enjoy the show, have been a guest on the show or had your worked featured or just believe in what we are doing, help us out. A donation of any amount through PayPal would be great and help with hosting fees and paying the bills.
Thank all of you for reading the blog and listening to Spotlighting the Indie Author Podcast,