Issue 168 * Blog 47-2020 * Read Time: 2 Mins. * Post Category: Podcast Notes
Podcast Title: Book Review – The Seventh Spark: Volume One - The Knights of the Trinity by J.B. Lion
Todays Show Technical Data
- Kelli Winkler's Voice Over segments recorded offsite by Kelli Winkler.
- Todays show was recorded to the MicroSD Card of the Rode Caster Pro, Podcast Studio.
- Microphones Used: Joseph Clay - Shure SM58
- DAW's - Mixing, Post-Production and Editing with Audacity. Final post-production by Alitu
- Episode18 was Directed and Produced, Mixed and Edited by Joseph E Clay Dot Com.
- Joseph E Clay Dot Com has purchased the Music Licenses, for all music and sound effects heard on the podcasts. Those Licenses are on file and can be reviewed upon request.
Music Credits for Episode 18
- Intro/Outro Music: Thriller Announcement 5 - by Zagi 2, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Intro/Outro Music - News Segment: News Intro - Recorded by Maximilien, Courtesy of Sound Bible.
- Background Music: Never Stop Dreaming - by Crescent Music, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc..
Sound Effect Credits for Episode 18
- Applause 3 - by Sander Motions, Courtesy of FreeSound.
- Drum Roll Please – by Scheffler, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Host Leaving Podcast was mixed using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible, Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible and Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of FreeSound.
We Need Your Help
Our services are free to all, we cover all expenses. We have enlisted the listeners to help us offset some of the cost of the podcast and magazine. If you enjoy the show, have been a guest on the show or had your worked featured or just believe in what we are doing, help us out. A donation of any amount through PayPal would be great and help with hosting fees and paying the bills.
Thank all of you for reading the blog and listening to Spotlighting the Indie Author Podcast,