Podcast Title: Book Review – Moon People The Journals of Lordiah by Dixon Troyer_
Todays Show Technical Data
- Dixon Troyers soundbites were pulled from Episode 25 - Author Chat with Dixon Troyer - Author of Moon People The Journals of Lordiah
- Kelli Winkler's Voice Over segments recorded offsite by Kelli Winkler Voice.
- Joseph E Clay Dot Com records all podcasts with the Rode Caster Pro, Podcast Studio.
- Microphones: Joseph Clay - Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone. Nina Turnipseed - Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone
- DAW's - Audacity for Mixing, Post-Production and Editing. Final post-production by Alitu.
- Episode 26 was Directed and Produced, Mixed and Edited by Joseph E Clay Dot Com.
• Joseph E Clay Dot Com has purchased Music Licenses, for all music and sound effects that are used in the podcasts. Those Licenses are on file and can be reviewed upon request.
Music Credits for Episode 26
- Show Intro/Outro music: Country Intro for Podcast - by Alex Violaman, Courtesy of Audio Jungle.
- Show Background music: Never Stop Dreaming- by Crescent Music, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
Sound Effect Credits for Episode 26
- Applause 3- by Sander Motions, Courtesy of FreeSound.
- Drum Roll Please – by Scheffler, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Host Leaving Podcast was mixed in Audacity using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible. Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible and Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of FreeSound.
We Need Your Help
Our services are free to all, we cover all expenses. We have enlisted the listeners to help us offset some of the cost of the podcast and magazine. If you enjoy the show, have been a guest on the show or had your worked featured or just believe in what we are doing, help us out. A donation of any amount through PayPal would be great and help with hosting fees and paying the bills.
Thank all of you for reading the blog and listening to Spotlighting the Indie Author Podcast.