Podcast Title: Author Chat with Tilly McGill - Author of: Tempest of the Firefly - A Collection of Poetry
Episode 27 - Technical Data
- Joseph E Clay Dot Com records all podcasts with the Rode Caster Pro, Podcast Studio.
- The guest, Tilly McGill's interview was recorded remotely via phone using the 3.5 mm phone jack input on the Rode Caster Pro, Podcast Studio.
- Microphones: Joseph Clay - Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone. Nina Turnipseed - Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone
- DAW's - Audacity for Mixing, Post-Production and Editing. Final post-production by Alitu.
- Episode 27 was Directed and Produced, Mixed and Edited by Joseph E Clay Dot Com.
• Joseph E Clay Dot Com has purchased Music Licenses, for all music and sound effects that are used in the podcasts. Those Licenses are on file and can be reviewed upon request.
Episode 27 - Music Credits for
- Show Intro/Outro music: Country Intro for Podcast - by Alex Violaman, Courtesy of Audio Jungle.
- Show Background music: Never Stop Dreaming- by Crescent Music, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
- 10 Off the Wall Questions Intro/outro and Backgraound: Lazy Frog - by Zagi2, Courtesy of FreeSound
Episode 27 - Sound Effect Credits
- Applause 3- by Sander Motions, Courtesy of FreeSound.
- Happy Birthday was mixed in Audacity using the following sound effects. Happy Birthday Blues - by OnBothSides, Courtesy of Audio Jungle and Happy Birthday Crowd - by HappyMusicHappySounds, Courtesy of Audio Jungle,
- Host Leaving Podcast was mixed in Audacity using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible. Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible and Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of FreeSound.
We Need Your Help
Our services are free to all, we cover all expenses. We have enlisted the listeners to help us offset some of the cost of the podcast and magazine. If you enjoy the show, have been a guest on the show or had your worked featured or just believe in what we are doing, help us out. A donation of any amount through PayPal would be great and help with hosting fees and paying the bills.
Thank all of you for reading the blog and listening to Spotlighting the Indie Author Podcast.