Podcast Title: Author Chat with Dennis Mossburg - Author of Reflections on Leadership: What Leaders Say About Leadership
Episode 30 - Technical Data
- Kelli Winkler's Voice Over segments recorded offsite by Kelli Winkler Voice.
- Joseph E Clay Dot Com records all podcasts with the Rode Caster Pro, Podcast Studio.
- The guest, Dennis Mossburg's interview was recorded remotely via phone using the 3.5 mm phone jack input on the Rode Caster Pro, Podcast Studio.
- Microphones: Joseph Clay - Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone. Nina Turnipseed - Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone
- DAW's - Audacity for Mixing, Post-Production and Editing. Final post-production by Alitu.
- Episode 30 was Directed and Produced, Mixed and Edited by Joseph E Clay Dot Com.
• Joseph E Clay Dot Com has purchased Music Licenses, for all music and sound effects that are used in the podcasts. Those Licenses are on file and can be reviewed upon request.
Episode 30 - Music Credits for
- Show Intro/Outro music: Country Intro for Podcast - by Alex Violaman, Courtesy of Audio Jungle.
- Show Background music: Never Stop Dreaming- by Crescent Music, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
- 10 Off the Wall Questions Intro/outro and Backgraound: Lazy Frog - by Zagi2, Courtesy of FreeSound
Episode 30 - Sound Effect Credits
- Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of FreeSound
- Drum Roll Please – by Scheffler, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Applause 3- by Sander Motions, Courtesy of FreeSound.
- Host Leaving Podcast was mixed in Audacity using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible. Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible and Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of FreeSound.
We Need Your Help
Spotlighting the Indie Author does not charge the author to review their books. Heck, all our services are free to the participants and listeners. We depend on donations from our dedicated listeners, authors, and those who have the desire, like us, to shine the spotlight on Indie Authors.
Donate Using PayPal
Become a Patron. Tiers start at $8.00 and progress as follows - $15, $20, $25 and $50.
Gifts at every level. Loyalty Program with the $25 and $50 Tier. These members receive a new Exclusive Patron item every quarter.
Become a Patron!
A donation of any amount through PayPal or Pateron would be great and help with hosting fees and paying the bills.
Thank all of you for reading the blog and listening to the Podcast,
Spotlighting the Indie Author Crew