Podcast Title: Book Review - The Rhise of Light by Max B Sternberg
Episode 33 - Technical Data
- Max Sternberg's soundbites were pulled from Episode 32 - Author Chat with Max B Sternberg - Author of The Rhise Of Light
- Kelli Winkler's Voice Over segments recorded offsite by Kelli Winkler Voice.
- Joseph E Clay Dot Com records all podcasts with the Rode Caster Pro, Podcast Studio.
- Microphones: Joseph Clay - Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone. Nina Turnipseed - Rode ProCaster Dynamic Microphone
- DAW's - Audacity for Mixing, Post-Production and Editing. Final post-production by Alitu.
- Episode 33 was Directed and Produced, Mixed and Edited by Joseph E Clay Dot Com.
• Joseph E Clay Dot Com has purchased Music Licenses, for all music and sound effects that are used in the podcasts. Those Licenses are on file and can be reviewed upon request.
Episode 33 - Music Credits
- Show Intro/Outro music: Country Intro for Podcast - by Alex Violaman, Courtesy of Audio Jungle.
- Show Background music: Never Stop Dreaming- by Crescent Music, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
- Show segment, Indie Book and Author News in a Flash, Intro/Outro music: News Intro: Recorded by Maximilien, Courtesy of Sound Bible - Background Music: Country Intro for Podcast - by Alex Violaman, Courtesy of Audio Jungle.
Episode 33 - Sound Effect Credits
- Drum Roll Please – by Scheffler, Courtesy of Free Sound.
- Applause 3- by Sander Motions, Courtesy of FreeSound.
- Host Leaving Podcast was mixed in Audacity using the following sound effects: Walking Away Sound - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible. Frying Pan Impact - Recorded by Mike Koenig, Courtesy of Sound Bible and Door Slam 2 - by Lyd4Tuna, Courtesy of FreeSound.
We Need Your Help
Spotlighting the Indie Author does not charge the author to review their books. Heck, all our services are free to the participants and listeners. We depend on donations from our dedicated listeners, authors, and those who have the desire, like us, to shine the spotlight on Indie Authors.
Donate Using PayPal
Become a Patron. Tiers start at $8.00 and progress as follows - $15, $20, $25 and $50.
Gifts at every level. Loyalty Program with the $25 and $50 Tier. These members receive a new Exclusive Patron item every quarter.
Become a Patron!
A donation of any amount through PayPal or Pateron would be great and help with hosting fees and paying the bills.
Thank all of you for reading the blog and listening to the Podcast,
Spotlighting the Indie Author Crew